In the latest career news, multiple media outlets are reporting that we are experiencing the best job market in years. To help keep you informed, and to give you a sense of what this means for you, we’ve curated several of the best articles we’ve found on how to leverage the current job climate.
The articles below include how to ask winning interview questions – because you know they’re going to say “What questions do you have for us?”, what the improved job market means for you and for recent grads, and an emerging industry for women.
- “The Surprising Power Of Questions.”Harvard Business Review
- “What The Latest Hiring Trends Mean For Job Hunters.”Forbes
- “For the class of 2018, it’s the best job market in a decade.”CBS News
- “College grads should have a relatively stress-free job search this year — but economists worry for the Class of 2019.” Business Insider
- “Female Network Will Deter Cybersecurity Threats.”U.S. News & World Report
Have you joined the AVARAH Facebook page? It’s a great place to ask questions and get support. See you there!